REUSE! Film Screening Tickets: West Lebanon, NY April 18 & 19 2019
Screening of the documentary, REUSE! Because You Can't Recycle The Planet. at Red Robin Song Animal Sanctuary. In addition, the director of the film, Alex Eaves, will be leading a talk. Weather depending, the film will be screened on the side of Alex's tiny house, which is built inside a U-Haul Box Truck with repurposed, upcycled, and found materials.
- Schedule will be the same both Saturday and Sunday night
- If you're attending the REUSE RETREAT!, you do not need to purchase a ticket for the screening.
- 7-8pm: Tours of the REUSE! Box Truck Tiny House. The REUSE! pop up shop will also be open, featuring Alex's STAY VOCAL Reuse Apparel and Derek Diedricksen's reclaimed artwork.
- 8:30 Film (Running Time: 1 hour)
- 9:30 Q&A Session with Alex
- Please feel free to bring your own movie snacks and non alcoholic beverages, but please keep in mind that this an all vegan sanctuary.
- The name you provide will be the name for admission. You will be asked to provide both your name and order number.
- If you are buying multiple tickets, the additional tickets will be listed as your guests.
Red Robin Song
94 Schoolhouse Road
West Lebanon, NY 12195
Map & Directions
About The FIlm:
About The REUSE! Box Truck
Reuse Expert Alex Eaves and Tiny House Expert Derek “Deek” Diedricksen have transformed a 17-foot box truck into a 98-Square Foot tiny house and mobile reuse education center; combining their knowledge of reuse and building tiny houses. This second life for the truck will provide a way for people to see the benefits of reusing and how they can reduce waste in their own lives. Alex and Deek have reused every step of the way: from the truck to the materials to screws. They will show people how, with a little more thought and creativity, reuse is everywhere and it's not only beneficial to our planet, but it benefits people and their wallets too.
About Alex Eaves:
Alex is a reuse expert who embodies the reuse lifestyle. Since 2008, he has been leading a "reuse life;” avoiding disposables and finding reuse solutions for his needs and wants. In 2008, Eaves also converted his apparel brand, STAY VOCAL, into a reuse apparel brand and won a "best small business idea" award. The following year Eaves began giving talks and leading workshops around the U.S.
In 2015, Eaves released the documentary, REUSE. Because You Can't Recycle The Planet. Since the release, Eaves has traveled the U.S. extensively for screenings and talks. The film has been viewed in over 25 countries and has been nominated for multiple film festivals. In 2017, he and tiny house expert Derek "Deek" Diedricksen collaborated to build the REUSE! Box Truck tiny house, where Eaves has lived and traveled in since.